Birth Pool in a Box
Birth Pool in a Box allows every woman to experience using water for their births. It's shape and depth can accommodate most every woman to be able to immerse their bodies in deep water. Whether you plan on birthing at home in water, or using the tub for labor relaxation before going to the hospital, water immersion in labor has shown to make labors faster and easier. This tub is easy to set up, easy to use and is very comfortable.
Choose Birth Pool in a Box because it:
- Is open and comfortable
- Has handles on top and on the outside of the pool
- Has a built-in seat that can be inflated or not
- Oval size allows for taller women to stretch out
- Can be adjusted to the right height for you with its 3 independent chambers
- Is certified by medical device regulators in Europe and the USA
- Is #1: over 8,000 babies per year are born in a birth pool in a box
Your Birthing Pool rental includes:
- Birth Tub for 2 weeks before due date and up to 2 weeks after due date (due 3 days after baby is born)
- New liner that fits in the birth tub like a glove
- Air pump to blow-up the tub
- Water pump for draining
- Filling hose
- Draining hose
- Hose adaptors for filling
- "Fishy net" for scooping out any mess in the pool
- Floating water thermometer
Rental cost is: $100.00
Delivery and pick-up to/from your home is $20. If you pick-up and deliver your tub, there is no additional cost. Whether you’re choosing to birth your baby in the tub at home, or simply use it for comfort in labor before you go to the hospital, you will love the relief water can provide you.
BOOK A BIRTH POOL TODAY!